Refined Bovine Fat
It is obtained from bovine fat, being very stable with a melting point around 44°C and it does not contain water. It is offered in two different variants: white or with a soft characteristic colour.
· Great stability.
· The produced products are very easy to digest with fast assimilation.
· It maintains its freshness for a longer period. Final product of high quality.
· The range of the melting point allows it to adapt to the work in various thermal conditions.
· It is used at the beginning of the kneading.
Refined bovine fat
- Refined bovine fat
- Fat biscuits, crackers, various types of cookies, toasts, “tapas de alfajores” [consists of round sweet biscuits], etc.
- Boxes of 10kg and 20kg